Why does the practitioner say "Not available" on my bookings page?
It can take up to 30 minutes to sync a new practitioner and show them as available on your HotDoc bookings page. If the practitioner still says "Not available" after this time, there are a few steps below that you can try.
How to fix this:
- Refresh the page in your internet browser.
- Ensure the practitioner is active in your clinical software.
- Check the practitioner has sessions set up in your clinical software.
- Insert a future appointment in your appointment book for this practitioner. This will allow us to sync their sessions.
- Check the practitioner is linked to the corresponding practitioner in the Practitioner Setup within your Dashboard. For further information here, see this article for How to link or unlink a Practitioner.
- Check there are no unavailable times blocking the active sessions. Please check for any Days Away, Days Absent or Unavailability depending on your clinical software as this can prevent us from showing the practitioners sessions on your booking page.
- Check for any hidden sessions in the Dashboard. Please review How to hide or remove a session to view and edit these sessions.
If you've tried the steps above and the practitioner is still appearing as 'Not available' on your booking page, please contact us via the green Support button below with some further details about the issue and our Support Team will assist as soon as possible!