|In order to display available appointments online for your practitioners, it is necessary that a link is established between each HotDoc practitioner profile, and the practitioners that are set up in your clinics practice management system.|
In this article
How to link a Practitioner
- Log into your Dashboard, and locate your HotDoc practitioners profile by clicking on Bookings > Practitioner setup > Edit:
- Scroll down to the section Link to [your clinical software] and select the relevant practitioner from the drop down menu.
Please note: The practitioner must have sessions set up and a future appointment in the book in order to appear in the list.
- Once this link is established, you will be able to display appointments online for this practitioner.
How to unlink a Practitioner
Sometimes a practitioner may be linked incorrectly by mistake, or their existing profile in your clinical software changes. In these cases, you are easily able to break the existing link between the two profiles.
- Log into your HotDoc Dashboard, and locate the practitioners profile by clicking on Bookings > Practitioner setup.
- Once you have selected the relevant practitioner, scroll down to the section Link to [your clinical software]. Click on the X to break the link:
- Once this link is broken, you will be able to link your HotDoc practitioner to the intended practitioner in your clinical software.