The Bookings History section of the Dashboard allows you to view all of your online booking requests. Here you can view the patient and appointment details, and filter between specific criteria in order to easily refine your search results.
In this article
Booking history features
The booking history section includes all online appointments and information as well as some further functionalities such as:
- Patient details, practitioner they booked with, appointment time and date, the appointment status, payment status (if your clinic has enabled this) as well as the time and date the patient booked their appointment.
- Sort the date columns by ascending and descending order, as well as view appointment details in a compact or detailed view.
- The ability to view patients Pre-Consult Notes if you have enabled this feature.
- Print your booking history if you would like to have a physical list of your online appointments
- Patient responses to the COVID-19 Vaccine eligibility questions
- Filtering for better search results. See the section below for how to do this.
How to filter your online booking history
- In the HotDoc Dashboard go to Bookings > Bookings History.
- You can then filter appointments by selecting an Appointment Type, Appointment Date Range, Booked Date Range, Practitioner, Appointment Status, Payment Status or search by last name.
- To select an appointment type, practitioner, appointment or payment status click the drop down and check one or more of the options. This will be visually displayed like below:
- To select an appointment or booked date range, select the starting date and the end date from the calendar like below. The date range will then be displayed in the filter tab:
- You can sort the appointment details column or the booked at column by an ascending or descending order by clicking the arrows next to each column.
- To view the patient appointment details, click the drop down allow next to their appointment to view more. Alternatively, click on the large detail view to see each of the appointments details:
- To clear filters and begin a new search, select the blue Clear Filters button: