In addition to test results, HotDoc can also sync Correspondence In (BP) or Documents (MD) from your clinical software.
To achieve Correspondence or Document sync, you may need to firstly set this up in your HotDoc Dashboard.
In this article
How to setup Correspondence/Document Sync
- Log into your HotDoc Dashboard
- Navigate to Recalls > Settings:
- Scroll down to Result Settings and tick the Sync your Non-urgent appointment Correspondence/Document checkbox:
- Click the green Save button to save the setting:
What happens when this is turned on?
Once Correspondence In /Document sync has been switched on, HotDoc will:
- Sync "Non-urgent appointment" Correspondence or Documents starting on the day the change was made
- Create a new Correspondence: Non-urgent appointment template, accessible in Template Groups.
How do I review the Template?
- Navigate to Recalls > Template Groups, then select Results Templates:
- Click Edit Template to review the template's settings:
- Use the dropdown menu to choose the recall sequence, we recommend 3 Result SMN (2 days) + Letter:
- To send this recall automatically, tick the Send HotDoc Recall automatically checkbox:
- Click the green Save button to save your changes:
- Please also see these instructions here to link a 'Results' appointment type and pause the template when a patient has made a booking.