In addition to test results, HotDoc can also sync Correspondence In (BP) or Documents (MD) from your clinical software.
To achieve Correspondence or Document sync, you may need to firstly set this up in your HotDoc Dashboard.
How to setup Correspondence/Document Sync
- Log into your HotDoc Dashboard
- Select Recalls on the left sidebar, then Settings:
- Scroll further down the settings page until you reach Result Settings. You can then select the Sync your Non-urgent appointment Correspondence/Document checkbox, it should look similar to the below:
- Click the green Save button to save the setting.
What happens next?
Once Correspondence In /Document sync has been switched on, HotDoc will:
- Sync "Non-urgent appointment" Correspondence or Documents starting on the day the change was made
- Create a new Correspondence: Non-urgent appointment template, accessible in Template Groups.
How do I review the Template?
- Review your template by going to Template Groups, under Recalls in the HotDoc Dashboard, then select Results Templates:
- Click Edit Template to review the settings associated with the template:
- Confirm the recall sequence, we recommend 3 SMN + Letter:
- This template will default to manually send. If you'd like to send this recall automatically, select the checkbox below the Reminder message. You may also want to link this up with a HotDoc booking link so patients can click to book online:
- Lastly, you may also want to follow the instructions here link a 'Results' appointment type and pause the template when a patient has made a booking.