There may be times when you would like to find letters that have been generated previously via the HotDoc Dashboard. To locate these letters, please follow the steps below.
How to find previously generated letters
- Login to your HotDoc Dashboard and navigate to Recalls > Clinical Reminders or Results > All:
- Select the Status filter and check the box next to Done - Letter downloaded and sent:
- You will then see in the Attempts column the number of letters that have been previously generated underneath the page icon. Click on a patients name to open the recall:
- HotDoc remembers all letters generated within the batch that it was last created. To view a whole batch of Recall letters, select a patient's name within the batch to expand the Recall details and select Download PDF:
- The letters should open in a new tab in your internet browser. Scroll down to the specific letter you want, or reprint the whole batch: