You can customise the text that is sent to patients in their Reminder messages through your HotDoc Dashboard.
- Navigate to Reminders > Settings:
- Scroll down the page to edit the text included in a Standard Reminder (by default, the message that is sent 24 hours before a scheduled appointment):
- You can insert placeholders to customise the message sent based on the patient's name, appointment time, and more:
- Be aware that if a message is longer than 160 characters, it will use more than one credit when sent:
You can find helpful tips on how to keep your Reminder messages short while still being informative on HotDoc's blog.
- If your clinic has Immediate and/or Early Reminders enabled, these can also be configured on this page.
- Once you are happy with the changes you have made, press the Save button in the lower right corner and the new text will begin to be sent out immediately: