There may be certain sessions or appointments throughout the day that you wish to be available to book either by phone or by walk-in, but not to be booked online (e.g. Saturdays).
Hiding a session
To block a time from being booked online, use the Hide Sessions feature.
1. Log into the HotDoc Dashboard here
2. In the left hand menu, select Bookings > Hide Sessions.
3. Select the relevant doctor from the drop down list:
4. Click and drag to select the amount of time you wish to block, then click Hide Selection.
5. You are then able to choose how frequently you wish this block to repeat (daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly) and for how long you wish the block to repeat (forever or until a specified date):
6. Click Save.
Once saved, the display on the Hide Sessions page will update to display both the times that have been hidden (this will show in red) and the Practitioners's sessions that are set in the Practice Management System (in green):
If you would like to remove a session you have set up, you are able to do so by clicking on the session and selecting Remove.