The Practice Profile section of the HotDoc Dashboard allows you to customise the information that is displayed on your online booking page.
The Practice Profile page is split into three sections:
- Practice Profile
- Practice Location
- Billing Information
Each section will allow you to enter specific information regarding your clinic that may be helpful for any patients who are looking to make a booking.
|Adding basic information such as your phone number or website, alongside more additional information such as your social media links, opening hours or billing options, can assist with helping a patient learn more about the services you provide, or find a clinic that best suits their needs.|
In this article
How to edit my Practice Profile
- Login to your HotDoc Dashboard.
- In the left hand menu, click into Setup then Practice Profile:
The Practice Profile section allows you to upload the following information:
- Clinic Logo
- Practice Name
- Practice Phone Number
- Accreditation Body
- Social Media Links
- About your Practice (blurb)
- Facilities and Wheelchair access
- Opening Hours
- Alert Message
The Practice Profile section allows you to add standard opening hours for your clinic as well as any temporary modifications you have to your standard opening hours (ie, Public Holidays).
- To add your standard opening hours, simply tick the boxes next to the days on which your clinic opens and add in the hours the clinic operates. Any day that remains unticked will be displayed as Closed:
- This will display at the bottom of your clinic's booking page as shown:
- You can also add in Exceptions for any time the clinic's hours change from the standard operating hours (ie, public holidays). To do this click the button to + Add exception and enter the date of the updated hours, as well as any optional label or a note to patients explaining the change. Hit Done and the exception will be added to your Practice Profile:
- This will display on your Bookings page under the standard operating hours as shown below:
- After the date has passed that included the Exception, you will need to remove it from your Practice Profile again if you no longer wish to display it on your Bookings page. To remove an opening hour, select the remove icon next to the Exception to your standard opening hours:
Please Note: Anytime you make a change to your Opening Hours through the Practice Profile page in your Dashboard, remember to hit Save to publish the changes to your Bookings page
The Practice Location section allows you to enter your clinic's address, as well as choose an exact pin location on Google maps for Mobile Check-in accuracy.
- To add a Street Address, start typing your address into the box. You can then select from a list of registered addresses:
- You may also want to add some extra information regarding Directions and Parking in the box below:
- Sometimes the registered address may not line up to the exact Map Location. To adjust accuracy, select the map and move it around to drop the pin at the clinic's precise location. This can be an especially helpful tool for clinics located within shopping malls or strips and will increase accuracy when your patients use our Mobile Check-in feature:
Uploading billing information is particularly helpful for patients so they can know what to expect when visiting your clinic.
- You can select what type of Payment Methods you accept by clicking on the disclosure triangle and checking the default options:
- You can also add a Billing Policy by typing any further information in the box provided.
- You can then choose what type of Billing the clinic accepts by clicking the disclosure triangle and choosing your billing type:
- If you choose Bulk Billing Available you can also opt to select or provide further options about who is eligible for bulk billing:
Now that you've got your Practice Profile set up you can view what it looks like by following the View my bookings page link in the top right of your Dashboard: