The Practice Profile section of the HotDoc Dashboard allows you to customise the information that is displayed on your online booking page.
The Practice Profile page is split into three sections:
- Practice Profile
- Practice Location
- Billing Information
Each section will allow you to enter specific information regarding your clinic that may be helpful for any patients who are looking to make a booking.
|Adding basic information such as your phone number or website, alongside more additional information such as your social media links, opening hours or billing options, can assist with helping a patient learn more about the services you provide, or find a clinic that best suits their needs.|
In this article
How to edit my Practice Profile
- Login to your HotDoc Dashboard.
- In the left hand menu, click into Setup then Practice Profile:
The Practice Profile section allows you to upload the following information:
- Clinic Logo
- Practice Name
- Practice Phone Number
- Accreditation Body
- Social Medical Links
- About your Practice (blurb)
- Facilities and Wheelchair access
- Opening Hours
- Alert Message
The Practice Location section allows you to enter your clinic's address, as well as choose an exact pin location on Google maps for Mobile Check-in accuracy.
- To add a Street Address, start typing your address into the box. You can then select from a list of registered addresses:
- You may also want to add some extra information regarding Directions and Parking in the box below:
- Sometimes the registered address may not line up to the exact Map Location. To adjust accuracy, select the map and move it around to drop the pin at the clinic's precise location. This can be an especially helpful tool for clinics located within shopping malls or strips and will increase accuracy when your patients use our Mobile Check-in feature:
Uploading billing information is particularly helpful for patients so they can know what to expect when visiting your clinic.
- You can select what type of Payment Methods you accept by clicking on the disclosure triangle and checking the default options:
- You can also add a Billing Policy by typing any further information in the box provided.
- You can then choose what type of Billing the clinic accepts by clicking the disclosure triangle and choosing your billing type:
- If you choose Bulk Billing Available you can also opt to select or provide further options about who is eligible for bulk billing: