Within the HotDoc dashboard you're able to re-name your Kiosk, review privacy and obfuscation settings and update the time frame patients are able to check in before and after the appointment start time.
How to update your Kiosk settings in the Dashboard
- In your HotDoc Dashboard, navigate to Check-in > Settings > Devices:
- The Device page will display all your Kiosks with a device 'name', the privacy and obfuscation settings and a set time frame for check in before and after the appointment time:
- To rename your Kiosk, select the edit pen icon next to the Device name. You can then type the name you would like to assign the Kiosk. If you have two Kiosks at your Clinic, it's advisable to differentiate by location, such as 'Front Desk Kiosk' or 'Kiosk 2.' After naming the Kiosk, select the green tick to save the name changes:
- You can also change the time frame patients are able to check in from this screen. Enter the preferred time frame into the boxes on the right hand side and select the green Save button:
- You can set Medicare settings here too, just check whether you'd like Medicare card expiry check to be activated and the days in which you'd like HotDoc to scan for expiring cards:
- Lastly, privacy and obfuscation settings can also be changed from here. For further information on this feature please read Obfuscation Settings - Protecting your Patients' Privacy.