Google My Business is a great way to drive patient engagement for your practice. Having a listing on Google Places will help increase visibility of your practice to your patients when they search for you or a practice in their area, as well as increase traffic to your website.
In this article
How to set up or update your Google My Business Listing
- Log into Google My Business. If you don't already have an account, Google your practice > click Own this Business and follow the prompts.
- Add your HotDoc booking page link to your listing by clicking Edit > select Appointment URL > add the link and click Apply. For detailed instructions see this Add links to your Business Profile page. Please know that having a direct Appointment URL on Google will make it easier for your patients to search for you and book.
- When patients Google your practice they will be able to request an appointment using the Appointments link as seen below:
How to Create a Post
- Log into Google My Business.
- Click Create Post and add in the appropriate details. We suggest adding an image, text, call to action button and your HotDoc bookings link or your practice contact number. You can also use material from our free digital resources. For detailed instructions see this Post on Google as a Local Business page.
- Click Preview/Publish.
|If you would like to learn more about Google My Business and how to extend your web presence you can view this helpful webinar presented by our Clinical Director, Magali De Castro.|