The following article explains how you and quickly and easily edit a patients details from the Calendar or from the 'Patients' section of the Dashboard. Please follow the instructions below to see how to do this:
In this article
Edit or update patient's details from the Calendar
- In the Calendar, click the patients appointment:
- Click the Edit button next to the patients details:
- Make any updates in the required fields and select Save when finished. To update consent preferences, click Patient consent settings.
- You can then check or uncheck the boxes to update the following consent fields:
- Changes will be updated effective immediately.
Edit or update patient's details & consent preferences in 'Patients' section
- In the HotDoc Dashboard, go to Patients > Patient Search
- Type in the patient's first name, last name, mobile or home phone number and click Search, then select View next to the patient you would like to edit.
- To edit a patients personal details select the Edit Details button.
- Type their updated details into the fields and click Save Changes.
- Adjust the consent preferences by checking or unchecking the box next to the corresponding option and select Save:
- Changes will then be updated effective immediately.