HotDoc's Telehealth features require a minimum HotDoc connector version of 3.71.0 on the server.
If you would like to use HotDoc's Telehealth features, you will need to make sure that your server is running HotDoc version 3.71.0 or above.
Some practices may have the updated version of the HotDoc Sidebar and connector installed on reception workstations, but have an older version on the server due to some restrictions placed on automatic updating.
To see what version connector you are running on your server, log into the server and hover your mouse over the HotDoc logo in the Sidebar:
If you are running a version lower than 3.71.0, you will need to update your connector version.
How to update your HotDoc version
- Firstly, stop the HotDoc Services by opening Services on your server, navigating to HotDoc Manager and Updater service then selecting Stop the service:
- Download the HotDoc installer from this link.
- Run the installer and follow the prompts (leave all defaults unless you require a different install directory)
- When the installation is complete the sidebar should automatically open up on the right-hand side of the screen:
- If the Sidebar is not already logged in automatically, log in again using your Clinic User details.