How do I view a full history of Broadcasts that have been created for my practice?
You can access a full history of your Broadcasts in your HotDoc Dashboard. Follow the below steps to locate your Broadcast History:
- Login to your Dashboard.
- Go to Broadcast > Broadcast History:
- Here you can see a full list of Broadcasts. Each will be assigned one of the below statuses:
- Draft: Broadcast had been saved but has not been sent yet. It can be edited and deleted.
- Pending: Broadcast will begin to send to recipients soon. If cancelled, it will return to Draft status.
- Sending: Broadcast has begun sending to recipients. It can be viewed and cancelled.
- Cancelled: Broadcast was cancelled during send. Some patients will have received this. It can be viewed and reused to make a new Broadcast.
- Completed: Broadcast has been sent successfully to all recipients. It can be viewed and reused to make a new Broadcast.
For a detailed explanation of each column please review the below:
- Start date: The date that the Broadcast was sent. If the Broadcast has not been sent and saved as a draft, this will show a dash (-).
- Name: The internal name of the Broadcast.
- Recipient: Broadcast recipients. Note that this will only show information when the Broadcast was sent using patient phone numbers. If the Broadcast was sent using a Patient ID .CSV file or by filtering, no information will be displayed here.
- Patients messaged: How many people the message was sent to followed by the total number of people that it is expected to be sent to. For example, if this was 4/18, it would mean that 4 people have been sent the message so far out of a total 18.
- SMSs sent: How many people have been sent the Broadcast message.
- Status: indicates the status of the Broadcast
- Buttons: View, Stop send, Reuse, Edit, Delete
- Pages: If you have more than 25 Broadcasts in history, at the bottom of the page you will see Previous/Next buttons, and the number of pages to view other items in the list.