I set up my stock limits using the stock vaccine management solution but I no longer want to use this. How do I remove the existing stock limits?
You can remove all the existing stock limits in the Vaccinations section of your HotDoc Dashboard.
By doing this, patients will be able to book a vaccine appointment without a stock limit and we will not disable your online bookings or send an email when your stock limit reaches zero (if you had this setting enabled).
Please follow the steps to see how to do this:
- Log in to your Dashboard and click on Vaccinations > COVID-19:
- Select the appropriate vaccine brand and then click Edit above the Appointment Limit:
- Put 0 in the Enter your new Limit section and select Update:
- The appointment limit section will now say Set Up, meaning the limits will be removed for this appointment type.
- If you no longer want patients to book this vaccine appointment type online, simply change the Online Appointments switch to OFF:
- Repeat these steps for each brand/appointment type if you set stock limits (eg. Dose 2 or other vaccine brands).