How do I uninstall HotDoc from a workstation at the practice?
- Close the HotDoc Sidebar by clicking the X in the top right.
- Open the Windows start menu on the bottom left of your screen (this may look slightly different depending on the Windows version you are running).
- Type in the 'Services' to your search bar and select the option that appears with two cogs as the icon.
- Stop HotDoc's services (both Manager and Updater service).
- From the windows start menu, open the control panel.
- Select Programs and Features.
- Navigate to Programs and Features in the Control Panel and uninstall both HotDoc entries.
- Delete both HotDoc folders from Program Files (x86) located in the C Drive if they remain.
- That's it! The HotDoc Sidebar has now been removed from your computer.