Where can I locate a patient's consent or form PDF in my clinical software?
HotDoc can automatically download PDF copies of HotDoc Forms and Telehealth Video bulk billing consent, directly to your clinical software. Details of where these are stored are below.
Recall Letters will not be stored in your clinical software. These can be accessed directly via the HotDoc Dashboard.
The automatic PDF download feature is compatible with Best Practice versions Jade and above with HotDoc enabled in BP's Third Party Integration settings.
The PDF will be downloaded to the "Correspondence In" section of the patient record.
- Open the patient file in Best Practice and select Correspondence In.
|Please note: for HotDoc to be able to successfully add the PDF to a patient file, an additional user may need to be added to Best Practice.
To do this, navigate to Setup > Users and add a new user with these details:
- First name: HotDoc Forms
- Last name: user
- Add a category of Practice Nurse (and not guest)
- Do not add default sessions
- Permissions: Clinical notes - Add/Edit
In Medical Director, the PDF with download into the Documents tab.
- Open the patient file in Medical Director and click on the Documents tab. You will then see the form submission.
In Zedmed, the PDF will download to the Results Inbox.
- Go to to Clinical then Results Inbox to access the PDF.
- From here, the PDF will need to be assigned to the patient record from the Results inbox.