Dear HotDoc Community,
Welcome back to another update regarding HotDoc servicing levels for the week commencing 21 February, 2022.
HotDoc Support Wait Times
For the week commencing 21/02/2022, HotDoc are meeting the following service levels:
- 94.7% of the time, we’re responding to your web form/email enquiries within 2-6 hours from a ticket being received (increase of 4% from last week)
- For our phone lines, our average answer time sits at 1 minute depending on volumes
- We’ve answered 72.2% of calls in under 60 seconds, a slight dip of 3% from last week
- We’ve seen an abandonment rate of 7.5% (calls that disconnected before being answered by an agent), sitting within industry standard benchmarks.
What are we doing to improve?
- Hiring has now been completed so we can be fully resourced to take your enquiries in the upcoming weeks!
Where to from here?
- From here we will update our SLA levels monthly now that we are sitting close to target. We'll see you at the end of March!
How else can I get help?
- If your matter is not immediately urgent, it may be easier and quicker to submit a ticket through our website; submitting tickets saves you some wait time and keeps phone lines open for urgent matters
- If you are in line for a call and are unable to wait during busy periods, leaving a callback will allow our agents to get back to you as soon as possible!
- Visit the Support Centre or HotDoc Academy for an immediate answer to any 'How do I?' type questions.
Thank you for a great week!
Please sign in to leave a comment.