Dear HotDoc Community,
At HotDoc, we have been focusing on improving our levels of support and servicing. As discussed in an earlier post, we have committed to posting our service levels for the week to provide clearer communication with our customers on what we’re offering during this turbulent period.
HotDoc Support Wait Times
For the week commencing 24/01/2022, HotDoc are meeting the following service levels:
- 96.2% of the time, we’re responding to your web form/email enquiries within 2-6 hours from a ticket being received.
- For our phone lines, our average answer time sits at 1-2 minutes depending on volumes
What are we doing to improve?
- Closely monitored phone volumes and assigned extra resourcing towards busier times of the day. This led to us halving wait times this week, from 2-5 minute answer times last week.
How else can I get help?
- If your matter is not immediately urgent, it may be easier and quicker to submit a ticket through our website; submitting tickets saves you some wait time and keeps phone lines open for urgent matters.
- Visit the Support Centre or HotDoc Academy for an immediate answer to any 'How do I?' type questions.
Thank you and see you next week!
Please sign in to leave a comment.