Dear HotDoc Community,
Over the last year, HotDoc Support has seen a larger volume of enquiries due to the COVID-19 Vaccination rollout. This has, at times, resulted in longer wait times for our customers.
As we move into 2022, we have been affected by higher demand in contact and staffing challenges due to the Omicron variant which may impact our wait times.
At HotDoc, we pride ourselves on having best in breed support for all of our customers, so to keep you updated on our expected service levels and improvements, we will be sharing our support team’s weekly update here.
HotDoc Support Wait Times
For week commencing 17/01/2022, HotDoc are meeting the following service levels:
- 94.8% of the time, we’re responding to your web form/email enquiries within 2-6 hours from a ticket being received.
- For our phone lines, our average wait times sits at 2-5 minutes depending on volumes
What are we doing to improve?
To better manage ongoing demand, we have done the following:
- Hired additional people into our team and are continuing to hire to better service our customers
- Continually improved our Support Centre, which has changes updated same day
- Maintained and updated HotDoc Academy, available as a 24/7 training resource for your staff
The best ways to get help
We understand how frustrating it may be to call us and wait so here are some tips for getting the response you need faster:
- If your matter is not immediately urgent, it may be easier and quicker to submit a ticket through our website; submitting tickets saves you some wait time and keeps phone lines open for urgent matters
- Visit the Support Centre or HotDoc Academy
We’ll continue to adapt to all challenges presented and keep you informed of all important changes here.
Thank you again, we're looking forward supporting you further into 2022.
Please sign in to leave a comment.