I want to add an alert message to appear for my appointment type as soon as the patient clicks this. How can I do this?
Example of message appearing as soon as appointment type is selected
You can add alert messages and terms and conditions in the appointment types section of your HotDoc Dashboard.
- Log in to your HotDoc Dashboard.
- Go to Bookings > Appointment Types and click Edit next to the appointment type you would like to add a message to.
- To add a message as soon as the patient clicks the appointment type, select Add a message to appear as soon as the appointment type is selected and enter your message.
- If you would also like to add in any terms and conditions for the appointment, scroll down to the Templates for Practitioner Setup and type your message.
- Press the green Save button to save your messages. They will be effective immediately.
If you hover over the symbol you can see a preview of where the patients will see what you are adding in.
For more information on how to edit appointment types, please see our article How to add, edit or remove appointment types.