An error appeared when I downloaded my recall letters and now they have disappeared. How do I retrieve them?
You can re-download your recall letters in the HotDoc Dashboard, if you are unable to locate them due to an error.
To fix this issue:
- Login to the Dashboard here
- Once in the Dashboard, navigate into the left hand menu into Recalls > Results / Clinical Reminders.
- Click the All button
- Filter by the status letter downloaded and sent
- You will need to locate a patient whose letter was downloaded in the batch you are trying to retrieve, as it will re-download the entire batch all at once. If you know a patient in the batches name, you can search for them. Alternatively, you can click on the first name on the list, and see if that recall letter had been recently downloaded.
- Once you have located one patient from the batch, click their name and on the Reminder Details screen, click Download PDF
- This will then re-download all of the letters that were generated within the same batch as this patients. You can then either save the letters to your computer or print them once more.
Please see How to find previously generated letters which may also be of assistance.