Inform Activations is a 2-way communication tool that appears after the patient confirms their appointment or books an appointment. It will then prompt the patient to answer a series of questions relating to their health.
It's important to ensure you know what the HotDoc Inform Activations look like from your patients perspective.
- Firstly to see the Inform campaigns you have been activated, navigate to your HotDoc Dashboard > Inform > Activations
- When a patient's booking is confirmed or they have confirmed their appointment via our SMS reminders. They will then be asked a series of questions:
- If the patient then selects Yes they will proceed to the next question. Where they will be asked if you are their regular GP:
- If the patient then selects Yes again they will be shown the next question:
- Finally, if they select yes, they will be prompted to allow the practice to reach out and learn more:
This will be emailed to your practice's desired email address and you can then proactively reach out to the patient.
Please note, if the patient answers no to any question they will not proceed and it will advise them "Thanks for taking the time to answer these questions".