How can I view a patient's appointment details in the HotDoc Calendar?
Below the guide will go through the basic steps for this as well as a list of functionalities you can do once the appointment has been viewed.
- To view a patient's appointment details, you can hover your mouse over the appointment to see a quick view of the details:
- To see this in further detail, click the appointment in the calendar:
- The Edit appointment module will then appear where you can see:
- Add and view icons
- Appointment type, practitioner & edit button, and appointment date, duration & reschedule button
- Patient arrival statuses
- Patient details
- Patient's next or previous appointment
- Recalls for the patient (if any)
- Appointment notes
- Cancel appt, Book next appt or Add Recall options
- Done button, to return to the Calendar
Please note: To learn more about the HotDoc calendar please visit How to use the HotDoc Appointment Calendar