How do I reuse a Broadcast that has previously been created for my practice?
HotDoc Broadcast saves your previously sent messages so you can view and reuse them without having to create a new Broadcast.
Follow the below steps to reuse a Broadcast that has already been created:
- Log in to your HotDoc Dashboard, navigate to Broadcast > Broadcast History, then click the Reuse button next to the broadcast you want to reuse:
- Double-check the details of the SMS Message and the target audience (or upload your .CSV file if you aren't using target audience filters):
- Click on the Next step button in the bottom right corner:
- Review the details of your broadcast for a final time and select Send Broadcast when you're ready to send:
- After clicking Send Broadcast, you will be shown a final message confirming that you would like to start sending. This will display the total number of patients that will be sent the message along with the estimated cost.
- If everything is correct, click the Send Broadcast to # patients button and HotDoc will automatically start to send out the SMS.
- If you are not ready to send, click the Cancel button.