There's been some changes to recommendations around what should be asked on a consent form.
How can I reset the form to ensure it's the most up to date version and ensure it will automatically update the next time there are changes?
Your HotDoc form will have the auto-update form setting to ON by default, meaning your form will automatically update when there is a change made based upon federal government advice.
However, if you have edited the questions in your consent form, the auto-update setting will have been switched OFF.
To reset the form to the current template, and to ensure it auto-updates in the future, please follow the instructions below.
- In the HotDoc Dashboard, navigate to Forms > Forms
- Next to the consent form you'd like to reset, click Edit and select Settings from the drop-down menu
- On the Settings page, you can click the Preview HotDoc Template button to see what the current template looks like. This will open an example of the form in a new tab.
If you're ready to reset your form to the template, click the Reset to HotDoc Template button.
- Your form will instantly update to match the HotDoc template.
The setting for 'Auto-update form to the latest default template' will also be switched ON. This means that any further updates HotDoc makes to the template will automatically update on your form.
- To preview your now updated form, click Forms > Forms in the menu on the left of the dashboard, then click the Preview button next to the form you'd like to look at.