How can I communicate my practice's Covid-19 safety measures to our patients? Can I edit my COVID-19 Vaccine SMS to include more information about this?
You can not change your Covid-19 Vaccine SMS to include this information. However, below are some helpful techniques and features that can help educate your patients. Please see below:
- Create a page on your website and link this in your Regular Reminders
- Update your phone hold message
- Create a Facebook post
- Create a Google post from your Business Profile (Google)
- Add a custom message for the patient to see after they click the link in their SMS reminder
- Add an alert message to your bookings page
- Add a message to appear as soon as a patient selects an appointment type:
Create a page on your website and link this in your Regular Reminders
- You can create a dedicated page on your website and add a link to this page in your regular SMS reminder copy. You can edit this in your Dashboard by following the instructions in this article here: How to change the copy in an Appointment Reminder
Update your phone hold message
- Edit your phone hold music to include the message you would like patients to hear as they are phoning the practice.
Create a Facebook post
- If your practice has a Facebook profile, you can reach your patients by creating a post that includes information specific to Covid-19 at your practice.
Create a Google post from your Business Profile (Google)
- If you have a Business Profile on Google, you can create posts to share information about your practice to existing or new customers. See Google's help page for more information: Posts on Google.
Add a custom message for the patient to see after they click the link in their SMS reminder
- You can add a custom message to appear if the patient clicks the link in their SMS reminder to confirm/cancel their appointment (see image below).
If you would like to add a custom message, click the green Support button in this article, request a "custom message to appear if the patient clicks the link in their SMS reminder" and type the custom message you would like to include.
Example of custom message
Add an alert message to your bookings page
- You can add an alert message to appear on your HotDoc bookings page for all new and existing patients to see when they try to book their appointment online. This can be done in your Dashboard by going to Setup > Practice Profile > Alert Message field. Please see Editing your Practice Profile for more information.
Example of alert message on your HotDoc bookings page
Add a message to appear as soon as a patient selects an appointment type:
- If you would like a message to appear as soon as the appointment type is selected on your bookings page, you can do this by following the steps in this article How do I add a message to appear when my appointment types are selected?
Example of message to appear as soon as an appointment type is selected