I need to stop a Broadcast from sending to patients. How can I do this?
Best Practice - Medical Director (Pracsoft) - Zedmed - Optomate - Dental4Windows - HotDoc Calendar
There are a few ways to stop a Broadcast from sending, depending on what stage you're at.
At the end of the flow when creating a Broadcast
- If you've only just pressed the final button to start sending, you'll be taken to a summary page showing the Broadcast details. At the bottom right of this page, click the Stop sending broadcast button.
In the Broadcast History section of the Dashboard
- Navigate to Broadcast > Broadcast History and click the Stop send button to the right of the broadcast.
- On the message that appears, click the Stop sending broadcast button:
- Once stopped, it will now be displayed on the Broadcast History page with a 'cancelled' status. Click View to see the total recipients it sent for and cost of the messages before sending was stopped:
Note: The Patients messaged and SMSs sent will only include messages sent before the Broadcast was stopped.
- If your broadcast was in a 'pending' or 'queued' status when it was stopped, it will now be displayed on the Broadcast History page in a 'draft' status. Clicking the Edit button will allow you to make changes to this message and send this again.