The HotDoc New Patient Registration is a secure digital form that easily allows new patients to fill out their details prior to their initial appointment.
How do new patients access the form?
HotDoc ensures the patient is shown the link to fill out your new patient form in multiple places:
- If the patient books a 'New Patient' appointment online through HotDoc. Once the booking is confirmed, will we show the patient a link to complete their form and they will receive an email with a link to the form:
Page shown after confirmation
Example of a booking confirmation email
- If you are using HotDoc Reminders, we will send an SMS to new patients who do not book via HotDoc. The patient clicks the link via their reminder to confirm their appointment and once confirmed, they are shown a link to complete their new patient registration form:
- If you are using HotDoc inform promotions, the patient may also receive an Inform promotion once the form is submitted. To turn this feature on, see How to activate or deactivate a HotDoc Inform Campaign:
How do I preview my Form?
Sometimes you may want to see what the form looks like from the patient's point of view. Because each clinic's form is different and easily customisable, the best way to get a sense of the patient journey is by clicking into the Preview option of your own form.
- Log in to your HotDoc Dashboard
- Click into the Forms section, then the Forms button. From here, you can see the Preview option associated with your form:
- Clicking the preview button will take you to a version of your form to view and try out for yourself: