Why is my HotDoc Dashboard showing any of the following:
- White or blank browser
- Changes are not saving
- Encountering a HotDoc error page
- Buttons not working when clicked or selected
|If your Dashboard is not loading, the first and easiest step we'd recommend is to refresh your browser. If the issue is still persisting, try the steps below!|
To fix this issue:
- We generally recommend that you use an updated version of a major browser to view the HotDoc Dashboard. Google Chrome and Firefox are great options.
- If you have attempted a refresh of your browser and the issue is still persisting, we would recommend logging into the HotDoc Dashboard on a different internet browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox (if you are using IE or Edge). If the issue is not persisting on another browser, you may have an issue specific to the browser that you were using.
- The most common cause of browser specific issues is often due to the browser being out of date. If your browser is not meeting the current minimum requirements, you may see an alert at the top of the page:
This alert is to indicate that there may be some features of the HotDoc Dashboard that will not load or provide the best experience. To update your browser, you can check this link for the latest version of the browser of your choice:
Update my Browser
The minimum system version required to run HotDoc may change as we release new features. Keeping your browser updated to the latest version should prevent any major issues from occurring within the Dashboard. ⓘ
Still encountering an issue?
Contact our Support Team by clicking the green Support button in the bottom corner. Please describe the issue and include screenshots of the error in the Dashboard so we can easily assist!