In some cases, you may want a Recalls template to pause when the patient has made an appointment for their recall reason.
To learn more about this template feature, please read Pause on Booking for HotDoc Recalls.
To turn this feature on for a template, follow the instructions below.
How To Set Up Pause On Booking
We generally recommend that clinics use the Pause on Booking feature for Results and Clinical Reminders that a bear a greater clinical significance. To set this up, please follow the instructions as outlined below:
- Log into your HotDoc Dashboard
- In the left hand menu, click on Recalls then Template Groups:
- Select the relevant tab (either Clinical Reminder Templates or Results Templates)
- Click Edit Template on the relevant template:
- Scroll down to the section Stop Recall sequence when and select Patient has an upcoming appointment:
- The template pause feature also allows you to select the relevant appointment from the list to match up.
Please note: this is a list of HotDoc appointments types. If the appointment you wish to link is not appearing in this list, you will need to set it up in your HotDoc appointment types, making sure to link the HotDoc appointment with the relevant clinical software appointment type:
- Once a link is established, click the green Save button!