Alongside sending a Broadcast to segments of your patient database, you are also able to send a SMS to one or multiple mobile numbers at the same time.
- Firstly navigate to the Broadcast section of the HotDoc Dashboard then select the Send SMS to Single or Multiple Mobile Numbers option:
- You will then be able to add a name for your Broadcast. This name is for internal use so you are able to see it in your history.
- You can then enter your message and use some of our preset placeholders. These are:
Clinic name - this is the name of your practice
Clinic phone number - this is the phone number set for your practice
Doctor booking page - this can be used to set a link to a specific doctor page in HotDoc Bookings
Download app page - A link to downloading the HotDoc mobile app
Opt out message - this is a recommended addition to your message to ensure patients know how to opt out of these messages
- You are then able to enter in one or multiple mobiles numbers in the Who are you sending to? section:
To send to multiple patients, simply split each number with a comma e.g. "0411111111, 0422222222".
- When you are happy with your Broadcast click Next at the bottom of the page. You can then review the name, message, mobile numbers and estimated cost for your Broadcast:
- Once happy click Send SMS and your Broadcast will start to send!