HotDoc Results is a communication tool for clinics to recall a patient based on a GPs recommendation from a test result.
- Results aims to streamline current workflows for nurses and reception staff who would otherwise call or manually SMS a patient in order to get them to book an appointment to discuss their test results.
- Results sits within our Recalls product suite and uses our Recalls technology to send and manage the communication with a patient regarding their test results.
- Once test results are actioned by a GP, those results are synced from the Results Inbox in the clinical software and allocated to a HotDoc recall template.
- The clinic can decide when they want to start the sequence for an individual patient and send a SMS.
- A Result recall is marked as done when the result has been marked as notified in the clinical software.
Learn more about HotDoc Results by reading some further material here: HotDoc Results