To book an appointment at your clinic, the patient goes through the following steps:
- The patient first selects if they are booking for themselves or for a family member or friend.
- They then select if they are new to the clinic or if they are an existing patient.
- They select the type of appointment they would like to book.
- Then select the desired appointment time.
- If they aren't already signed into their HotDoc account, they will be prompted to either sign in or create a new account.
- They will be shown their appointment details, then they will need to ensure they select 'book now' to confirm and send the booking request to the clinic.
- Their appointment will be confirmed and an email will be sent to the email address on their HotDoc account containing the appointment details.