To book an appointment at your clinic, the patient goes through the following steps:
- The patient first selects if they are booking for themselves or for a family member or friend.
- They then select if they are new to the clinic or if they are an existing patient.
- They select the type of appointment they would like to book.
- Then select the desired appointment time.
- If they aren't already signed into their HotDoc account, they will be prompted to either sign in or create a new account.
- They will be shown their appointment details, then they will need to ensure they select 'book now' to confirm and send the booking request to the clinic.
- Their appointment will be confirmed and an email will be sent to the email address on their HotDoc account containing the appointment details.
- The Patient may also encounter an Inform Promotion at the end of their booking, which will show their Appointment Confirmed as well as the promotion and the option to view the appointment details: