Creating a digital form for your new patients to fill out is easily done through the Dashboard.
1. Firstly log into the HotDoc Dashboard and navigate to Forms:
2. Choose either our clinical form or demographic form, where you can make fields optional or required:
3. If you want to remove an entire section, ‘select remove section’:
5. Once your form is completed you can select preview, to view your form:
6. You can then select ‘live’ when you are ready to switch on your form. Once live, if you need to make it unavailable again, select `Make unavailable` and the form will no longer be shown to patients.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.