Pin Payments is HotDoc's preferred payments provider. If you wish to use HotDoc for any product that requires payment integration, we require you to first setup an account with Pin.
How to create a Pin Payments account
- Click here to be taken to the sign up page specifically for HotDoc customers.
- Once on the sign up page, you will be required to enter the following:
- Email address
- Full Name
- Set your password
- Once all your details are entered, select the Get Started button.
- Your basic account should now be created, but you will still need to complete an application submission so Pin can authorise the account to take payments. This requires access to some business information. To see what you need for signing up, please see this Getting Started guide.
Please note, if you run into troubles creating your account, it is recommend that you contact the Pin Payments support team.
- As soon as you've submitted your details, your account will go through an approval process which can take 1-2 days to complete. Once your account is approved, you will receive an API key and Pin Payments will ensure HotDoc is notified. Please make note of this key as you will need to configure this in the HotDoc Dashboard.
- If setting up our Repeats product, this API Key will need to be entered into the Repeats setup page, to link your account with HotDoc. See How to set up HotDoc Repeats to learn more about how to enter this key.