Stripe and Pin Payments have been chosen by HotDoc as our preferred payment providers.
If you wish to use HotDoc for any product that requires payment, we require you to first setup an account with either one of these parties.
- To choose a provider, simply login to your HotDoc Dashboard and head to Payments > Payment Setup:
- Under the Setup Provider section, you can choose between Stripe or Pin Payments. Once you've made your choice, select Setup Payment Account:
How to create a Stripe account
- Select the Stripe option under Setup Provider and then select Setup Payment Account:
- You will be redirected to the HotDoc Stripe sign up page and will be required to enter some details about your clinic such as who you are, your bank account details and ABN:
- Once all your details are entered, select the Create account button to be taken back to the HotDoc Dashboard:
How to create a Pin Payments account
- Select the Pin Payments option under Setup provider or click here to be taken to the sign up page specifically for HotDoc customers:
- Once on the sign up page, you will be required to enter the following:
- Email address
- Full Name
- A strong password
- Once all your details are entered, select the Get Started button.
- Your basic account should now be created, but you will still need to complete an application submission so Pin can authorise the account to take payments. This requires access to some business information. To see what you need for signing up, please see this Getting Started guide.
Please note, if you run into troubles creating your account, it is recommend that you contact the Pin Payments support team.
- As soon as you've submitted your details, your account will go through an approval process which can take 1-2 days to complete. Once your account is approved, you will receive an API key and Pin Payments will ensure HotDoc is notified. Please make note of this key as you will need to configure this in the HotDoc Dashboard.
- Once you have your API key, head to the HotDoc Dashboard and head back to Setup > Payment Setup > Pin payments and enter your key under Step 2:
- Once your details are entered into the fields, select the green Save button: