The filter option in HotDoc recalls allows you to easily access information about where different recalls are at. To use the filter options follow the steps below.
- Log in to your HotDoc Dashboard and navigate to Recalls > Results/Clinical Reminders (depending on what type of Recall you want to look at) and select the All tab:
Please note: for clinics only using Clinical Reminders, select Recalls > Activity > All
- You can then filter by either the Doctor who entered the recall, the status or the due date by using these filter options at the top of the recalls section:
- Doctor filtering relies on whether the doctors have been linked correctly. Please see Linking your recalls to doctors in HotDoc
- Please also see each further information on what each Recall status means here
- To clear the filter settings, select the Clear Filters button.