Setting up your HotDoc Repeats account will allow HotDoc to know what kind of prescriptions and referrals you will be accepting online, as well as your payment provider information.
Follow the the training video, or the steps written below to setup your HotDoc Repeats Account.
How to setup HotDoc Repeats
- Log in to your HotDoc Dashboard and navigate to Repeats > Setup:
- You will need to firstly fill in some practice details to create your Repeats account:
- The Practice Name field is pre-populated with the name that is displayed on your HotDoc account.
- The Practice contact person and notification email address fields will be used as the best point of contact at the Clinic, for example, the Practice Manager or Reception Team Leader:
- Next, in the Prescription Pricing section, select the tick box for each Repeat request type you wish to offer at the clinic. Enter the different payment amounts you'd like to charge the patient for each delivery method for repeat prescriptions. Revenue breakdowns will then be calculated and displayed to the right:
- Next in the Prescription Disclaimer section, you can can view and customise the disclaimer the patient must read and agree to before submitting a script request. Select Customise to adjust this disclaimer:
- Edit the custom text in the box by editing and adding what is required specifically for your clinic and when done, select Close:
- If you have chosen to offer Fax to pharmacy, you will need to nominate your preferred pharmacies. You can add as many pharmacies as you like, just select the Add Phamarcy button to start:
- On the next screen, enter your chosen pharmacy details and select the green Save button when finished:
- If accepting Referral requests, you can repeat the setup steps in the Referral Pricing section:
- If accepting Referrals, you can also view and customise the disclaimer the patient must read and agree to before submitting a referral request. Select Customise in the Referral Disclaimer section to adjust this disclaimer:
- Lastly, if it's your first time setting up, you may need to enter your payment provider information:
If you have not yet created your Payment account, see How to setup a Payment Provider.
- Click the Update Details button to save your changes and finish your setup.