If you wish to leave a comment and mark a Recall as done, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your HotDoc Dashboard, navigate to Recalls > Activity and click "All"
- Either locate the Recall in the activity list or by using the search field in the top right corner. You can search for either the patient's name or the reason for the Recall.
- Click the patient's name to expand the Recall details.
- Type your desired comment in the field and select 'Save comment'.
- If you would this this comment to be added to the patient file, you are able to do this by clicking the box 'Add comment to patients file' before you save.
The comment will appear here:
Medical Director Best Practice
- If you wish to stop the sequence, click 'Mark as done'.