I want to leave a comment on this Recall and mark it as done so that the Recall doesn't get sent out. How do I do that in the HotDoc Dashboard?
There may be occasions when you do not wish for HotDoc to communicate a Recall message to a patient.
In those instances, the Mark as Done feature would allow you to stop the Recall sequence and leave a comment that is written back to the patient record.
Follow the steps below to learn how to mark a recall as done in the HotDoc Dashboard:
- Log into your HotDoc Dashboard
- Search for and locate the specific recall you wish to mark as done:
- Click the Recall activity to expand the Recall details:
- Type your comment in the textbox and select Save comment:
Please note: To add your comment to the patient's clinic file, ensure you have ticked the setting 'Add comment to patient's file'.
See this article to learn where the Recall notes are entered in the patient's file.
- The comment will appear in the Recall activity:
- To stop the sequence so HotDoc does not send any notifications to the patient, click Mark as done.
Please note: selecting Mark as done does not mark the recall as being notified in the patient's record in your clinical software. It only stops the HotDoc recall from sending. If you wish to mark the recall as notified, please do so in the patient's record directly.