When setting up your practitioners for online bookings, you are able to customise their profiles to show patients the practitioners areas of expertise.
To do so, follow the below steps.
1. Login to your clinics Dashboard with your HotDoc login credentials.
2. In the menu on the left hand side, click into Bookings > Practitioner Setup.
3. Choose the relevant practitioner > click 'Edit'
4. Once in your practitioners profile, scroll down to the subsection 'Areas of Interest'. If you are yet to add an area of interest, a message will appear asking if you would like to add one. If you have previously added areas of interest, you can click on the 'Add' button in the right hand corner of the section.
5. When adding an area of interest you can either choose to select from the list of supplied options or you are able to free type expertise areas as you wish. You can add as many special interests as you would like. As you add an area of interest, they will appear in a consecutive order determined by the order in which they were added.
6. Once you have added all your desired interests, click the green 'Save' button.
7. These will then appear on your online bookings page alongside the practitioners name and available times.