|Adding information such as a Professional Statement, Education and Special interests will help the patient know what the practitioner specialises in so they are more likely to choose a practitioner that meets their individual needs.|
When setting up your practitioners for online bookings, you are able to customise their profiles to show patients their areas of expertise.
Any information you add will appear on your online bookings page alongside the practitioners name and upcoming available appointment times:
How to edit a Practitioner Profile
- Login to your HotDoc Dashboard
- In the menu on the left hand side, click into Bookings > Practitioner Setup > Edit next to the practitioners name.
- You can type a Professional Statement that reflects the practitioner and allows the patient to know further information about their background and specialisations.
- You can also add a Profession, Qualification/Education, Language or Special Interests. You can choose to select from the list of supplied options by clicking the disclosure triangle in the selection box, or you are able to free type as you wish and enter to 'Add'.
- Once you have added all your desired profile options, click the green 'Save' button.