You can specify the days and times your Clinical Reminders and Results notifications will send through your HotDoc Dashboard.
It is recommended that you consider when you and your reception team will be most equipped to handle any patient enquiries as a result of sending recalls at a specific time. By default, we generally recommend that you set:
- A time when you're most quiet at the reception desk
- To send only on days when the practice is open for business
- Not to send on weekends
How to set your Recalls Send Window
- Log in to your HotDoc Dashboard and navigate to Recalls > Settings
- Using the drop-down box, you can select the time frame you would like to send your Clinical Reminders and Results each day. You can also select the days you would like them to send:
If your practice is currently using Results, you can configure when these will send separately.
- By default, Results will use the same settings as Clinical Reminders:
- To specify a separate send window, untick Send same times as Clinical Reminders then configure your Results send window: