To regenerate a Recall Letter (as opposed to re-downloading), please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your HotDoc Dashboard and click Recalls > Activity and select the "All" tab at the top of the screen.
2. Click the arrow the drop-down
- Tick the batch action checkbox on the left-hand side for any Recall that you need to regenerate
- Click on "Edit X Selected"
- Choose "Download Letters" from the dropdown menu and hit save
- You can then download the newly generated letter:
Please note: This will only apply for Recalls that are in the 'Done - Letter downloaded and sent' state.
Once you have finished printing, ensure you untick any Recalls before taking any further action. See below:
If you require assistance with this, please contact HotDoc at email@example.com