To regenerate a Recall Letter (as opposed to re-downloading), please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your HotDoc Dashboard and click Recalls > Activity and select "All"
- Select the drop-down box to filter only for Recalls that are 'Done- Letter downloaded and sent
- Tick the batch action checkbox on the left-hand side for any Recall that you need to regenerate
- Click on "Edit X Selected"
- Choose "Download Letters" from the drop-down menu and hit save
- You can then download the newly generated letter:
Please note: This will only apply for Recalls that are in the 'Done - Letter downloaded and sent' state.
Once you have finished printing, ensure you untick any Recalls before taking any further action and 'clear filters' to see all Recalls. Please see below: