There may be times when you may need to regenerate a letter rather than just re-download the previous version of it.
To regenerate a Recall Letter, rather than re-downloading, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your HotDoc Dashboard and navigate to Recalls > Clinical Reminders/Results > All:
- Select the Status filter and filter by Done - Letter downloaded and sent:
- Tick the batch action checkbox next to any Recall that you need to regenerate and select Edit [x] selected:
- From the What should we do? dropdown, select Download Letters:
- Select the green Save button:
- Once we've finished regenerating the letters, you will see a Download button, select this to view your regenerated letter batch:
Please note: This will only apply for Recalls that are in the 'Done - Letter downloaded and sent' state. For any Recalls that cannot be re-generated because it was not in this state, you will see them listed as unsuccessful.
- Once you have finished printing, ensure you untick any Recalls or unselect all before taking any further action.