I want to show an appointment type on my bookings page, but I only want patients to book this through our reception team. How do I do this?
You can disable an appointment for online bookings but still show this on your bookings page with a personalised message as to why they cannot book this online. Please follow the steps below to see how to do this:
- Log into your HotDoc Dashboard
- Navigate to Bookings > Appointment Types and select Edit next to the appointment type you want to change:
- Untick the Enabled for online appointments checkbox:
- Create a message to explain why the appointment cannot be booked online, then press Save.
- When your patients select that appointment on your bookings page, they will see the message that you added in the appointment type settings: