To reconcile payments for your repeats, firstly, please generate a detailed report through the HotDoc Dashboard.
1. Open your clinic's HotDoc Dashboard
2. Click on 'Repeats'
3. Click 'Reports'
4. Select your required date range, by selecting the start date and end date on the calendar.
5. Download the detailed report by selecting the green 'download' button.
To generate the payments list from Pin:
1. Visit your Pin Payments Dashboard and login.
2. Click 'Transfers' in the sidebar to the left.
3. Export a CSV report. This will include all of the information needed, including patient name and practitioner:
Captured = TRUE refers the payment successfully being captured
Further information can be found here: https://pinpayments.com/support/transfers/reconcile
To generate the payments list from Stripe:
1. Visit your Stripe dashboard and login.
2. Click 'Payments' in the sidebar to the left of the Stripe Dashboard:
3. Select export in the top right of the table in the payments page
Please note, if you are having trouble with this, please contact Stripe Support.
How to reconcile both reports
To reconcile your payments, match the ID on the HotDoc detailed report (shown below):
To the Payment ID on the Stripe payments report (shown below).