Sometimes you may want to contact the patient again for their Recall, even after they have already finished the SMS sequence or read and verified their health message. Common reasons to restart a Recall are:
- A patient has read their reminder but still hasn’t attended, so you want to try messaging them again.
- You have ‘marked as done’ a patient as they had an appointment, but they didn’t turn up so you need to put them back in the SMS schedule.
In these cases, you may want to manually restart the sequence.
Once restarted, the patient will be scheduled to have the 1st message again, as per the template setting (and get a 2nd and 3rd if the template includes that).
If the template is a letter only, then the patient will appear in the 'To Post' page.
Restarting a Recall Sequence
- Log in to your HotDoc Dashboard and click Recalls > Activity and select the All tab at the top of the screen.
- To restart individual patients Recall, you can click on the individual patient's name and click Start again:
- If you have several patients, you can click multiple patients and use Batch Actions: