HotDoc Bookings allows you to customise the Appointment Types that your patients can book with your doctors. By following the steps below you can add all relevant Appointment Types for your practice:
- Log in to the HotDoc Dashboard using your HotDoc username and password.
- Click 'Bookings' on the left of the screen:
- Click on Appointment Types:
This will show you a list of current Appointment Types available at your clinic (if any).
- To add a new Appointment Type, click on 'Create One' or 'New Appointment Type':
- Enter the name of the Appointment Type (highlighted in green below) and select which type of patients you would like it to be available for, i.e. New and/or Existing patients (highlighted in blue). Here you can also set Terms and Conditions you would like your patients to agree to before completing their booking (highlighted in yellow):
- Click 'Save' at the bottom of the page.
Once you have added all Appointment Types you can proceed to the Practitioner Setup page to add/remove these types for each doctor.
If you require assistance with this, please contact HotDoc: firstname.lastname@example.org.