With SMART Reminders, as a default, patients have the ability to cancel appointments. When this occurs, you may want to see which patients have communicated that they will not attend their appointment, especially should your clinic have a cancellation fee or wish to rebook the patient.
To check which patients have cancelled, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Dashboard > Reminders > History
2. In the Reminders History section of the page, you can see all historical events, including Cancellations.
3. To see only Cancellations, select Show Filters.
4. Select Cancellations. You can also choose to filter by date range and appointment book.
5. If your clinic wishes to have patients call the clinic for any cancellations or within a certain timeframe of the appointment, HotDoc can arrange this for each doctor.