Am I able to see which patients have cancelled their appointment via their appointment reminder?
By default, patients have the ability to cancel their appointments through the Reminders system. To check which patients have cancelled via appointment reminder, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Dashboard > Reminders > History
- In the Reminders History section of the page, you can see all historical events, including which patient have cancelled and when.
- To see only cancellations, click the Status dropdown menu next to Filter By and tick Cancelled.
- You can also choose to filter by date range, practitioner and appointment type.
- If your practice wishes to have patients call the practice for any cancellations or within a certain timeframe of the appointment, HotDoc can arrange this for each doctor.