When you activate Reminders, patients will have the ability to either confirm or cancel their appointment with your clinic via the message they receive. It's an easy process that creates an automated communication flow between your clinic and your patients.
Sometimes, a patient may have questions on what they have received and how to proceed when they are sent an SMS from HotDoc. In these times, it's helpful guide them on the steps below.
HotDoc Reminders Patient Journey
- When the patient receives the SMS, encourage them to read the message and click the link:
- The patient can then confirm or cancel their appointment attendance on the Reminder landing page:
- When a patient confirms the appointment, the final screen patients receive will look like the below:
- If you have an Inform Promotion turned on for Reminders, the patient will view it on this screen:
- When a patient cancels an appointment, they will proceed to the following screen:
- After confirming their cancellation, they will then see the following:
|If the patients would like further information, feel free to send them the following link to our Patient support page:
What is a SMS Reminder?